Microsoft Experts? Yes, we are!
Microsoft Office 365 • Microsoft Teams • SharePoint • Exchange • Azure • Dynamics • Active Directory
Supporting California’s Central Coast and North Los Angeles county for over 18 years.
Rely on our experience to delivery Microsoft-based solutions.
PulseOne can help you setup, manage and support technologies such as Azure, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Exchange and Active Directory.
> Plan/Design/Implement Microsoft Technologies: Project-based solution development, resource management, design testing and implementation of Microsoft technologies. Specialties include – Office 365 cloud migrations, Exchange, Active Directory, Teams and others.
> Project/Program Management: Ongoing or project-based management resources to manage timelines, budgets and resources for internal projects.
> CTO Services: Monthly, Quarterly or Annual review and business planning sessions.
> End-User Help Desk: Ongoing end-user troubleshooting and problem resolution for typical business systems and applications, including Teams, Office 365 and other Microsoft technologies.
> IT Security: Assess, Implement and Manage IT Security. Includes perimeter (firewall, network), physical and administrative, including Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection and Mult-Factor Authentication.
Project Expertise Includes:
- Microsoft Office 365 Migration Support – IT support for planning, design and implementation
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Design – Microsoft Certified Partner following Microsoft Best Practices
- Microsoft Office 365 Deployment – Cloud or hybrid cloud implementations
- Microsoft Teams Training – Microsoft end-user training for Teams and other O365 applications
- Microsoft Teams Deployment and Implementation – Planning, Design and Support for Microsoft Teams
Talk With An Expert
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Send us your name and email and someone from our team will follow up with you.
Running a business isn’t always simple. We believe your business technology should be.